In the beginning I voted for President Bush because In my mind I thought he would be good for the job... but now I am having second thoughts. I do not fully understand the war but one thing is for certain... we have men and women losing their lives over there for nothing.. I mean we have accomplished absoloutly nothing over there.. well we did go in and bully around and get Sadam.. and hung him... for political gain. It said if you get out of line we will come in and kill your women and children and destroy your country and hang your ruler.... this is what it seems like to me. They do not want to change... to them they just wanted Saddam out of office.. and now they wish to establish a Theocracy... a Muslim nation... that is what they believe in and we cannot change that only God can. I just disagree 100% with this whole war thing... what do you think?





Bookmarks